How do we help you accomplish these goals?
We utilize state of the art technology and a caring, compassionate approach that puts the patient first. Our team of caring doctors, nurses and other medical professionals give us confidence when we say we offer the best pain management services in Peachtree City that is not a boast but a simple statement of fact.
At our pain management clinic in Peachtree City we offer:
- Specialized spine pain management procedures
- Minimally invasive surgical procedures
- Personalized physical therapy geared towards the needs of the individual patient
- Lifestyle education and modification
- Careful coordination of medical care with other healthcare providers
At Georgia Pain and Spine we are your pain doctors! You don’t need to suffer from excruciating back pain a moment longer. Our approach to pain management services puts YOU first, we will go right to the source of the pain and develop a treatment plan tailored to your individual needs. Operating from our pain management clinic in Peachtree City we have developed a holistic approach to treatment that recognizes that pain medication and invasive surgery are not the only means to treat spine pain.
Peachtree City’s best pain doctors promise you:
- We will work with you to develop a healthy and active lifestyle
- We will work at providing you educational resources to help you prevent additional injuries.
- We will treat the source of your pain.
- We will work with you to get you the best and most active life possible for you
- We will strive to always provide cost effective care without unnecessary tests or medical procedures
Peachtree City was ranked as one of the top ten places to live in the United States by CNN/Money Magazine. Don’t allow back pain to interfere with your enjoyment of our great community! Call our pain management clinic in Peachtree City today and we can start working together to reduce or eliminate your spine pain. We are located at 1975 Hwy 54 W. Suite 100, Peachtree City, GA 30269. We can also be reached by phone at 678-888-5060 and by fax at 770-252-7513.